TELEPHONE QUOTES 07976 245 888


Mainway Insurance specialise in providing Accident Management services.

We have an experienced panel of solicitors who can help you win the compensation that you deserve. We also have a specialist in house accident consultant who can help you complete the process. If you have sustained a personal injury whilst in a motor vehicle as a driver, passenger or commuter, then we can help you. Other services include:

> Car Accident > Accident at work > Slip, Trip or Fall

> Criminal injury compensations

We specialise in MIB claims

We also provide applications to MIB – (Motor insurance Bureau) & CICA (Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. For further information about how we can help you, please contact one of our specialist claims consultants who will be able to advise you.

Other Services we offer:

Mainway Insurance – Xenon House, 52 Milkstone Road, Rochdale OL11 1EB

Tel: 07976 245 888

Mainway Insurance is Regulated by the FCA – Financial Conduct Authority

Miica Services is regulated by the OISC – Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner

Designed & Hosted by: © Copyright 2014-2020

Mainway Insurance